Re: OT: fighting rbl's

John Burton wrote:
The original poster mentioned he was on a dialup line, which implies dynamic IP addresses.

No. He explicitly said he has static IP address, and that this IP address is often incorrectly listed as dial-up address. That is the only piece of information present in his original posting.

I don't know from where you dag up dial-up line?

He did not said what kind of connection he has. It could be 300 bps modem, or T3, or anything in between. We don't know that. All he told us is that he has static IP address.

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@xxxxxx>    Pollard Banknote Limited