Re: special install situation

On 11/27/2004 02:22:39 PM, Bruce wrote:

I've tried using the boot manager referred to on the fedora FAQ page
but the documentation is poor and I couldn't manage to make a boot
floppy from it.

You can't make a boot floppy for fc2/fc3 - kernel too fat.

Why it panicked on your hardware, you probably won't get an answer or workaround unless you send some hardware specs (what motherboard you are using, and extra ide/scsi controllers, etc.)