Re: howto

On 11/27/2004 02:57:58 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:

Well, except Custom doesn't really give you quite that flexibility. I find it's better [1] to do a simple quick install and then use something like Synaptic to go through what's there and what's available afterwards.

Yeah - I don't recall custom giving you the ability to _not_ install sendmail for example - so you have to select postfix, run system- switch-mail, and then rpm -e sendmail

Custom does allow to remove OO.o/evolution and choose AbiWord/Gnumeric/ balsa - but it doesn't allow deselection of sendmail, not that I could find.