Re: howto

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:46:50 -0500, Al Farabi <farabi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,
Why fedora core forces users to install sendmail and others software?
also it forces them to run a lot of services
Why?

Thanks for your answer.

You are right, after installing I can uninstall them (programs and services),
But, What I would like to do is to not install something I do not like
or need.

thanks

no. it doesnt force you to install anything. you can customise what
you want to install during the installation and you can remove
packages or turn off any services you want later.