Re: Problem with FC3 on a via epia

Hi,

I'll try it, if that helps then there is a bug in cpuspeed with cyrix processors. Strange because on FC2 I didn't have this problem.

Rob

Jeff Lee wrote:

On Friday 26 November 2004 11:49, Rob Sonke wrote:

Hi,

So I'm not the only one, maybe it's something with the Via chipset or
the cyrix processor.
I'll hope that it's the cpuspeed program which invokes the problem, let
me know and I'll disable it too.

At FC2 I never had any problems, only at the install I needed another
kernel but after that everything went fine.
I'm looking forward to your considerations.

I was having these problems in FC2, and shutting off cpuspeed has worked in both FC2 and FC3 on the VIA EPIA.

Jeff Lee