Re: Problem with FC3 on a via epia

Hello,
No lockups yet. It has been two days, which is the previous record when using both the new kernel plus cpuspeed.

Just for the record, I didn't have any lockups under 2.6.9-1.667 even with cpuspeed running. But for now, I think I'll just leave it off. :-) When I have more time, I'll compare the differences in the config files from the old and new kernels to see if I can spot anything that might explain the problem.

Randy