Re: NVIDIA Drivers (1.0-6629) and Fedora Core 3 (2.6.9-1.667)

Axel,

I now have this in my /etc/yum.repos.d/dag.repos file:

[dag]
name=Dag APT Repository
baseurl=http://dag.freshrpms.net/fedora/$releasever/en/$basearch/dag/

http://dag.atrpms.net/fedora/$releasever/en/$basearch/dag/

http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/freshrpms/pub/dag/fedora/$releasever/en/$basearch/dag/
enabled=0
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1

Now what yum commands do I need to execute to get yum
to install the nvidia rpm's?  And what exact nvidia
rpm's do I need?

Thanks.

Hardy Merrill