Re: Another Evolution 2.0.2 problem

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 07:06 -0600, Jeff Vian wrote:
> But it is still a little counter-intuitive that processing with other
> filters continues in some circumstances and not in others.
>
> Previously I have always depended on the order of the filters to
> determine what happens and the first match stopped any further
> processing. (That was when I was using mozilla mail.)

Processing always continues unless stopped, that's the general rule.
This allows you to build pretty complex rules which "first match stops"
would not permit.

This is pretty common; for example, Eudora in Windows has used that
system for years. It may take a little getting used to, but I think
you'll find it a better way to do filtering overall.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>