Re: Another Evolution 2.0.2 problem

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 07:48 -0500, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 02:58, Jeff Vian wrote:
> > I seem to be having unexpected and unwanted actions being done by my
> > filtering rules in Evo.
>
> Insert the stop processing action on each of your filters.  Once the
> filter has triggered it will stop all processing from that point so none
> of your other filters will process the message.

Ok, I can see that, and it does work.
But it is still a little counter-intuitive that processing with other
filters continues in some circumstances and not in others.

Previously I have always depended on the order of the filters to
determine what happens and the first match stopped any further
processing. (That was when I was using mozilla mail.)