Re: PXEboot / NFS install and rebooting.

Hi Neil

run a quick perl script on the messages file to remove/change the symlink in /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg (or wherever you put it) when the system have booted via tftp

something like:

ln -sf /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/C0A80201 default

where default is a localboot.

HTH,
Harry

PS -> if you need an actual script write me. I've already got all of this setup