Re: KMail - can I collect mail from machine on LAN?

Hello Paul,
I use fetchmail, and have been since redhat 9. I'm running FC3 now. Fetchmail starts up at predefined intervals (for me, 2 hours) and grabs all mail from my internet mail account. It also preserves the header information, so anything I retrieve from the pop server in the basement looks like it came from my internet mail account. (this is another option you can change). I have Eudora set up to grab mail from the internet and from my pop server in the basement. It is all pretty much invisible from Windows, except that my mail account seems much larger than it is, and downloads faster. :-)

Randy