[OT] Kontact

I know this isnt specific to Fedora, but I wanted to see if anyone using
Kontact on KDE can answer this. When I have events scheduled in KDEOrganizer
the alarms dont seem to pop up unless I am in KDEOrganizer screen. I mostly
stay in the email screen throughout the day and I wondered if this is normal
behavior, or if there is a way to configure it to pop up my event alarms
while in KMail mode.

--
Richard Humphrey
rlhumphrey at gmail dot com