Filmaker

Hi all does anyone know if Filemaker will run on FC2. I think Filemaker server will run on a linux box but I was wondering about the filemaker Pro client side.
Cheers

Sergio Fernandez Senior Technical Support

Albion - Internet Solutions for Business
Hp Centre of Excellence www.albion.co.uk
Authorised AppleCentre Tel: 020 7550 7550
Business Class ISP fax: 020 7550 7551
Confidentiality Notice:- This email is intended only for the addressee. If you have received this email in error you are hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this communication is prohibited as it may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Please telephone us immediately on 020 7550 7550 if you are not the intended recipient and destroy the original message.