Re: Filmaker

On Nov 18, 2004, at 5:47 AM, Sergio fernandez wrote:

Hi all does anyone know if Filemaker will run on FC2. I think Filemaker server will run on a linux box but I was wondering about the filemaker Pro client side.

Checking the Filemaker site ( www.filemaker.com ) would suggest the answer is 'no'. At least not directly. VMWare is one possible route to go if you really need to use Filemake on your Linux system. Not sure if VMWare runs on FC2.