Re: [SECURITY] Fedora Core 3 Update: xorg-x11-6.8.1-12.FC3.1

Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

SJ, P-L-E-A-S-E...

1. Do not reply to an ongoing conversation with another topic. If you
have a new topic to discuss, start a "new message" in your mail client.
Changing the subject in an ongoing conversation is just plain rud
2. DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT quote *six pages* of stuff just to add two
lines at the bottom.

Good manners are important on email, too.

Cheers,

Ok, I apologize for the six pages. And I didnt realise it was a new topic.
I was in a hurry and had just enough time to send a quick note. Its not like I did that in ALL my posts.
You need to cut people some slack. It happens.

~SJ.