Re: Using Norton to Clone FC2

Serge,

So when we create the image we run "ghost -id" on the computer that
had been started up with the boot disks, right? What does the "-id"
mean? Is it a switch that ghost recognizes or is it supposed to be an
"id" that I should know and replace with my corresponding "id"?

Thank you by the way for all the help so far