Re: boot of FC3 just stops

i think you should test without the rhgb parameter in the
kernel....and then update your system to the new udev package...and
apply this if you have  nvidia video card:

cp -a /dev/nvidia* /etc/udev/devices
chown root.root /etc/udev/devices/nvidia*

and re-test the rhgb parameter.......test it

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:30:26 +0100, Angelo Machils