Re: OT: Launch.com music videos under Mozilla and Linux

Gerald Thompson wrote:
real.com.

You may hate the closed source media formats, but my gripe is that some of the closed source media formats are allowed to work on Linux and they are being blocked by the web developers. Thats what I want to put a stop too, the web developers need to wise up and stop using crappy activex controls to do everything on their sites.

Gerald

Take the few minutes to complain. It may not get you anywhere but if enough people complain, they may start to listen.

If you can refer to a security document that explains that ActiveX is a security threat and should be disabled, then provide the link.

As each customer should count, they may just listen.

--
Robin Laing