cisco vpn on FC2

Hi everyone,

I'm running FC2 on an Dell Inspiron laptop with an
Intel centrino processor. For my schoolwork i need to
connect to the wireless n/w using the Cisco VPN
client.

I installed the vpnclient and was able to establish a
vpn connection to my schools' network from home but
when i try the same from school i get a
"Connection terminated by client" <blah>
"There are no new notification messages"
error.

Using FC2s' network utility i am able to activate eth1

which is my wireless card. Does this mean that the
wireless card is able to detect my schools' wireless
n/w?

Any thoughts on why the vpnclient should be returning
such an error would be welcome.

Details:
VPNClient : 4.0.4B
Kernel : 2.6.5-1.358

Can I con my school n/w by using some other vpn client
which is an equivalent of the cisco vpnclient ?

Regds,
Sai