PCG-R505 Vaio Laptop and FC3

Ok, kinda new to this list so bear with me. I am having a FC3 issue with a
new installation on my laptop.

When I get to the part of the installation where it switches graphical I
start to get garbage on my screen, I am able to see the important bits but
every so often randomly half the screen will fill up with garbage.

I just had FC2 on this same laptop and it worked great no problems at all.
Now when using FC3 I get garbage on my screen during anaconda and Xwindows.

Most everything shows up, but certain items either never display or are
jumbled.

It almost looks like a memory problem, but as I said before FC2 ran perfect
just a fiew days ago.

For those that dont know the R505 series laptops. heres some specs.
P3 800
750 mg ram
10 gig drive
dvd docking station via firewire ohci1394?

Right now I am running up2date... the window is mostly transparent except
for the stuff thats changing.

Thanks in advance

Will - The great white trash compactor.