Chat

Hello

We have a network but I like to install a chat program that does not
require a server, like irc or jabber.  So it should be peer to peer.

But it should support messages from Windows and Linux systems.

At this stage we use Realpopup in Windows, but we can't find a chat
program in Linux that can send messages to Realpopup.

Thanks for the help.
Derick Schmidt