Re: Evolution sadness

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 01:52 +0000, Tim Gardner OP wrote:
> Just a small niggle, this: What has happened to the Summary view in
> Evolution 2.0.2?  That was my favourite bit!  Might have to switch to
> Kontact instead.
>
> Anyone found it?
>
> Tim

I COMPLETELY agree. i was so upset when I couldn't find a way to view my
RSS feeds all nicely the way old Evolution did. I like Sage for Firefox,
but it doesn't display them all like Evolution used to. Anyone found
something better?

Also, this may be useful to someone. I played around with the taskbars a
bit with Core 3, and if you remove the top taskbar, make the bottom one
bigger, remove the main menu buttons they have and the normal menu
button by right clicking, you can have that 'old redhat/fedora' look
some of us love! If anyone wants a screenshot, let me know. Also I see
the freshrpms now has rpms for Core 3, which made life REAL easy once I
finally got apt. My pc if now back where core 2 left off.
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source
http://www.thecybersource.com/