Re: Evolution sadness

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 20:03, Jesse Jarzynka wrote:

> I COMPLETELY agree. i was so upset when I couldn't find a way to view my
> RSS feeds all nicely the way old Evolution did. I like Sage for Firefox,
> but it doesn't display them all like Evolution used to. Anyone found
> something better?

    I liked that; heard it was changing...I miss it, too.

> Also, this may be useful to someone. I played around with the taskbars a
> bit with Core 3, and if you remove the top taskbar, make the bottom one
> bigger, remove the main menu buttons they have and the normal menu
> button by right clicking, you can have that 'old redhat/fedora' look
> some of us love! If anyone wants a screenshot, let me know. Also I see
> the freshrpms now has rpms for Core 3, which made life REAL easy once I
> finally got apt. My pc if now back where core 2 left off.

    Funny you should mention that!  I was just noticing that they put it
back on top where I used to use it- now I can stop getting used to it on
the bottom again!  What a hoot!

    Sure, you can always move it- it's not big deal, but I just like to
stick with the standard. That's why I try to integrate from
XMMS->Rhytmnbox, Galeon->Firefox, etc...

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller