Installing other Linux distributions togheter with FC2

Hi list,

I get news about new distributions every month or so. I'd like to take a
look at those, to compare them with FC, but I only have one single
machine. Does anybody know if I can install another distributions
togheter with my FC2 and decide which one to run at boot time? Or, will
I need a different machine to do it?

TIA,

Alf