Re: Error in opening html page in konqueror

Go to "File association" wizard, select text/html and then select integration tab.
Click on "add" button and select khtml from the list.
Now assure that khtml is the first voice of the list.

Sharon Kimble wrote:

No, just Quanta Plus. How do I associate them with khtml please? I've just
looked through my system and couldn't find khtml, and yet I know its there!

Sharon.