Re: Error in opening html page in konqueror

Giulio Sorrentino wrote:

> The html files (text/html) are associated with the integration khtml?
> Sharon Kimble wrote:
>
>>Somehow I've done something to konqueror such that I can load one html
>>page into it, but if I try to open another one from the first, then I'm
>>given the options of saving it or opening Quanta.
>>
>>How do I return it to its defaults please of opening a second page from
>>the first?

No, just Quanta Plus. How do I associate them with khtml please? I've just
looked through my system and couldn't find khtml, and yet I know its there!

Sharon.
--
 13:54:25 up 19:22,  1 user,  load average: 1.05, 1.19, 1.17
Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no gates, apache inside.