Re: Error in opening html page in konqueror

On Sunday 07 Nov 2004 13:54, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> No, just Quanta Plus. How do I associate them with khtml please? I've just
> looked through my system and couldn't find khtml, and yet I know its there!
try this:
open konqueror.
Settings->Conffigure Konqueror
scroll down and click on File Associations
then in the central 'tree' diagram, find
text, and then html
on the right you should see options for Filename patterns and a list of apps
that the system will try in order for particular filetypes.
the top app in my list is Konqueror.
you need to either move it up the list, or add it to the list in your case.

khtml is just the underlying rendering engine, not an app you call directly...

HTH

Stuart
--
Stuart Sears RHCE, RHCX