MP3s to Nokia 6230 phone?

Hi All,

I have a Nokia 6230 on the way and am hoping to be able to connect to it
using FC2 on my Tadpole Talin notebook with a view to copying MP3 files
onto the phone's mmc card.  Has anyone had any success using gnokii for
this type of thing?  What type of cable did you use or did you use
bluetooth?

Any other ideas?  Possibly writing direct to the mmc with a card reader...

I've just subscribed to the gnokii mailing list, but thought I'd try here
first.

Many thanks,

Andrew.

=====
Dapcourt Ltd., Oracle Applications Consultancy
http://www.apps-experts.com