Re: Yum repo compatibility

Torsdag 04 november 2004 19:40 skrev Dag Wieers:
> Let me add to this that the incompatability of the 3rd party repositories
> has nothing to do with the inability or unwillingness of the 3rd party
> packagers (to the contrary). But the unwillingness (and policy) of
> fedora.us to not allow for compatibility. Apparently it is too hard to
> work with the community.
>
> Kind regards,
> --   dag wieers,  dag@xxxxxxxxxx,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --
> [Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors]

I put your repository back into the sources but get this error message. What
does that mean?

The following packages will be upgraded
  lftp wget
The following packages have been kept back
  libpostproc mplayer
2 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 removed and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 1111kB of archives.
After unpacking 35.5kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
Err http://apt.sw.be fedora/2/en/i386/dag lftp 3.0.11-1.1.fc2.dag
  404 Not Found [IP: 193.1.219.82 80]
Get:1 http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/2/i386/updates wget 1.9.1-16.fc2
[452kB]
Fetched 452kB in 2s (215kB/s)
Failed to fetch
http://apt.sw.be/fedora/2/en/i386/RPMS.dag/lftp-3.0.11-1.1.fc2.dag.i386.rpm
404 Not Found [IP: 193.1.219.82 80]
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?