problems on FC2 cd2

Hi there,

I'm just trying to install the FC2 and I've recently
found with some troubles. First of all I bought the 4
cd's distribution (in fact I get it from a magazine)
and tryed to install it, but then the 2ond cd gives me
some problems. So I check the cd and says that didn't
pass the checking, and that it FAILS. Then I managed
to download from the net the: "FC2-i386-disc2.iso" iso
file from a WinXP and burned it to a CD with the Nero
application, and after checking it again...it FAILS
another time. So I don't know how can I do to install
correctly the OS without CD corruption problems. It
only happens with the CD number 2, nor with first one.
Any idea, or anyone has the same problem out there?.

thanx for advanced

see ya,
Carmelo