Re: yum vs. up2date

up2date gets boggy because of network traffic to the download site that it chooses. Which site up2date picks seems to change very often, thus up2date runs smoothly sometimes and slow the next...quirky. Also up2date will verify package integrity...don't know if yum does.

linux r wrote:
On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:54:37 -0400, James Kosin