Re: OT Why is everyone so grouchy?

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 13:13 -0500, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
>     Yeah, I'm looking for an email list for this; I think I can put it
> on my server.  I love the debate, but I realize the need to move it,
> sorry.

If you just want a mailing list, I'll be happy to set you up one on
Simpaticus.com... I can handle the traffic. Just let me know the name of
the list you want, the name and email address of the admin user, and the
admin password you want, and I'll have it up 30 seconds after I read
your mail.

All I ask in return is that you later take it upon yourself to remind
people nicely to go OT over there, OK? Please? We can make it the
"fedora-ot" list! <grin>

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>