OT Why is everyone so grouchy?

Looking over the posts in the past few days, I've noticed a tone between
certain people on this list that was a little less than congenial.
While I am not the "List Police" nor am I trying to curtail anyone's
freedom of expression, I would like to ask that all non-Fedora related
flames be taken off the list and settled via private e-mail.  Yes I know
how to filter email, and yes I know how to block posts, but with the
volume of this list being as heavy at it is I can see no benefit to
anyone with posts like, "You're a jerk" or "You are a Bush/Kerry
supporter, you are a tard".  Maybe it is the US election that has got
everyone so jumpy.  No matter what happens Nov 2. I'll move on and get
over it.

I would think the people paying by bandwith would agree.

Hugs and Kisses

MC