Re: I've had enough

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 06:09, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 20:27, James McKenzie wrote:
> > > It has been a long standing argument:  reply on top versus bottom.  I
> > > prefer top because most folks do not include all of the original
> > > message.  Also, I don't want to scroll down page after page to get to a
> > > one line reply like "I ageee" or "I have the same problem".  Some folks
> > > actually add their comments in with the original poster's comments.
> > > And NO I'm not going to change.
>
> shorter version of above:  i'm *going* to be an asshole, and i really
> don't care what the rest of you think.

    To be honest, that's the way I read it...but life's too short to
hunt for text.  And skipping 'broken' messages is what I do, anyway.

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller