Re: I've had enough

James McKenzie wrote:

Yang:

There is nothing on the Fedora Site that I could find that related to the problem I'm experiencing. I will use another suggestion that was posted today to try and find a solution to the problem. And I'm not blaming anyone on the list for the problem with gnome-session, I'm blaming the person who compiled it with a static link to a particular location which apparently cannot be overridden (or maybe I'm just trying to hard to 'fix' the problem and am overlooking the simple solution?)
In any case, I've spent way too much time trying to fix it and I hope that it is fixed in FC3.

James McKenzie