Re: ntpd server on FC2

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 00:08, Michael Mansour wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an FC2 server which was an ntp client (syncing
> its time from an FC1 server - which is the primary ntp
> server in my environment), but I decided to add a
> second NTP server to my environment...

    Won'tcha try putting "server pool.ntp.org" in there three times and
letting someone else be the standard?  Later, if you get a single
machine with good uptimes and network speed, you can become of those
members of the pool, too.

    See http://www.pool.ntp.org.  It's great!

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller