Re: A welcoming email

Edward Croft wrote:
On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 09:50 -0600, Shaffer, Paul D wrote:

No, it stands for (W)hy (W)ould (W)e (W)ant to buy dubious drugs from
our (W)ayward (W)anna-be neighbors up north? ;) ;)

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because they come from the same companies that
provide them to the US. Maybe because they are a far sight cheaper. They
are only dubious because it cuts into the drug company profits. Profits
protected by our government. Nice little monopoly.

Actually our many of our drugs are made in Canada. Some shipped to the US. Our flu drugs were made in Canada and this is why we have some. My wife used to work for one of the companies in TO that makes drugs.

-- Robin Laing