RE: I've had enough

>James Mckenzie wrote:
>> Walter and others:
>>
>> When you 'suggest' read the archives, where are they?
>At the bottom of each message on this list is the following line
>
>If you go to the unsubscribe url, you will see the following on the
page
>  To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
>fedora-list Archives.
>Click the fedora-list Archives text on this page to see/search the
>archives.  I have argued unsucessfully in the past to change "To
>unsubscribe:" to "For more list info:".

[<Yigal>] As a newbie (BTW - how long can I keep this title?) I would
never guess that I need to go to "unsubscribe" to find the archives.
This reminds me the need to press the start button of Windows in order
to shut it down.
May I suggest to add to every message below the "press here for the
archive" in addition to the "To unsubscribe" line.

I don't agree with the guy who started this thread. I got good support
from this list since I joined. I feel that many guys here deserve THANK
YOU.