Re: I've had enough

Oh and how about we put a link to the Microsoft website so that...

Yeesh.

When you subscribed you got an email letting you know where to find
all that information. And the page you subscribed on had the same
information on it.

Should we also provide a link to the "How to pay attention" site.

If you are not willing to figure a few things out on your own,
please use another OS. The linux community is not a bunch of
monkeys with nothing better to do than spoon feed a bunch of
knuckle heads.

YigalB wrote:

James Mckenzie wrote:

Walter and others:

When you 'suggest' read the archives, where are they?

At the bottom of each message on this list is the following line

If you go to the unsubscribe url, you will see the following on the

page

To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
fedora-list Archives.
Click the fedora-list Archives text on this page to see/search the
archives. I have argued unsucessfully in the past to change "To
unsubscribe:" to "For more list info:".

[<Yigal>] As a newbie (BTW - how long can I keep this title?) I would
never guess that I need to go to "unsubscribe" to find the archives.
This reminds me the need to press the start button of Windows in order
to shut it down. May I suggest to add to every message below the "press here for the
archive" in addition to the "To unsubscribe" line.

I don't agree with the guy who started this thread. I got good support
from this list since I joined. I feel that many guys here deserve THANK
YOU.

-- Guy Fraser

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.