RE: A welcoming email

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 11:32 -0600, Shaffer, Paul D wrote:
> Typical tax-and-spend liberal response.  Maybe you should move to Canada
> if you are so bent on supporting their economy, rather than our own?

This is getting way off topic, but I get tired of hearing the response
like above. I am not a tax and spend liberal. I prefer that they not tax
me and let me spend my own money. I am an independent. I owe no
allegiance to either party and quite frankly, the whole political
process disgusts me. As for moving to Canada, to support their economy,
where do you think their drugs come from? They get them from our
companies who sell them to them for less than they sell them to us. And
you better look around you. You are supporting other countries every
day. You buy gas? How about tea? Coffee? What kind of car do you drive?
TV? Stereo?

That is all I have to say on this. We now return you to your regularly
scheduled forum.
Go Red Sox!