Re: cant mount drive

This is beyond me. If the mount command works properly once typed on a
terminal but doesn't work as it is supposed to work when you click on
an icon, then the only thing that I can think of is some messed up
setting for the cdrom properties on the desktop manager that you use.

Do you use GNOME of KDE?