Re: sbcglobal

Phillip T. George wrote:

Frank,
Interesting...Where are you located? DSL just never has seemed to work very well here...drops the connection a lot--at various locations, not just one. The system was down most of the day on Friday for a lot of people in fact... normally its just annoying because the modem needs to be reset at a lot of locations.
-Phillip

I am using SBC and it has been rock solid here in Houston, Texas. The people I know using cable modems are frequently having to reset their modems and routers. I know one person who had cable access, and she said there were a lot of people in her neighborhood sharing the connection. She said during peak hours, her connection was about the same as her 56K modem.