Re: cant mount drive

> i've tried unmounting it but I get the same error thats it in use by
> something else.  I tried just unmounting it through X and command with
> the same response.  Its like something is mounting it daring boot or
> something and isnt releasing.

Can you describe the steps one by one that you take from the point
that you boot into the system to the point that you put in the cd in
the cd drive and try out the burn or mount command?

Make sure you post the exact messages that you get when you try things
out and the exact commands that you try out. Also make sure to report
any cd related activity for example, does a window pop-up when you
insert the cd in the cd drive?

Remember the more relevant information you give, the faster your
problem will be solved!