up2date wierdness??

My up2date icon shows me theres 1 update, and when I lunch it there are
a gimp update alright, but then in the next step (getting the headers
and what else it is doing) it reports to me that my system is fully up
to date??

Ok then why does it keep saying that there is a gimp update for me??

Best regards
Søren