Re: FC1 Users: Sample yum.conf for Fedora Legacy Updates

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:43:00 -0400, Clint Harshaw wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I want to share my yum.conf with other FC1 users who will be migrating to
> updates from Fedora Legacy. Credit is due to all of the people working with
> Fedora Legacy along with Maxwell at fedorafaq.org, from whom the majority of
> this yum.conf is derived.
>
> I've tried to comment it liberally to help other users find the best fishing
> holes (i.e. mirror repos) that are suitable for their own locale.

Very very dumb question : does that mean those of us near Georgia can
simply replace the yum.conf we've been using with this one? The only
editor I know is pico, which apparently does bad things to ends of lines ....

--
Beartooth Autodidact, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Remember I know precious little of what I'm talking about!