Re: FC1 Users: Sample yum.conf for Fedora Legacy Updates

Beartooth wrote:
> Very very dumb question : does that mean those of us near Georgia can
> simply replace the yum.conf we've been using with this one? The only
> editor I know is pico, which apparently does bad things to ends of lines ....

Try nano: it should be nearly identical. Nano, at least, has a -w mode
that should handle ends of lines correctly: you might find pico has the
same option (I don't have it installed, so I can't check...)

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "I never really understood how there could be things
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | that would drive you insane just because you knew