Re: How to get cdrecord working in FC2?

VJ wrote:
Thanks Clint, but I know about the root issue with kernel 2.6.8. I am able
to use K3b without ANY problem. It is cdrecord which seems to be the
problem. May be it has not been modified to work with kernel 2.6 (in old
kernel it needed ide-scsi module bit not any longer in 2.6).

Thanks and regards from
VJ

If K3B is working, take a peek at the output logs to see the specific cdrecord commands it is using. Then you can use the same cdrecord commands from the terminal window.

Hope this helps,
Clint