Re: /root/.rpmmacro

Chadley Wilson wrote:
Seems I have learn't a new trick today, but you must excuse the stupidty here,
The rpmmacro I was actually looking for was the one to solve dependancies on a directory, it is pretty cool,
I reloaded today and lost it. I normally copy my apt archive directory to the server and when I preload machines I copy the macro to /root folder, the my script that runs does an rpm -Uvh --aid <selected packages> and rpm -ivh --aid <other packages> and this way all the packages i plonk in that directory are automatically installed on each new machine.

I can't help you with that one I'm afraid.

I will still need your macro however that will be later this week.
When I learn to replace certian rpms within the distro. I am working on an oem for Proline computers, we will be the first major company in SA that can offer the relevant service and support for Linux. And we are launching a Christmas special with PCs Preloaded. My Job is to add all our logos to Fedora and thats why we need to rebiuld some RPMS.
very exiting :->

If you're building a custom distro, you might find the Anaconda Wiki useful:

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject

Paul.