Re: nVidia Drivers

Greg Trounson wrote:
Hi,

I had those symptoms once. How's your free disk space on your root filesystem?

Greg

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Kiwi-Hawk wrote:

Hi

I'm trying to do this at the moment too and I have beinging there is a
problem
with the rivafd module if thats being loaded (don't know where to kill it)
and
I now get the Nvidia logo and it dies (can't load default font "fixed".
This is if I start from startx if I run init 5 it recycles at the logo and I
can no NOT A THING,.. my boot log states that mdadpd (from memory I'm
writing this
from Windoz as I have no access to Linux at this point) fails to load at
boot time

I don't know if any of this helps at all

Cheers
Pete