Re: Timeline Software

Joel Jaeggli wrote:

search freshmeat for gant or gantt chart.

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004, Clint Harshaw wrote:

I'm needing some timeline software for my FC2 box. I've google'd for "timeline software linux" and find about a bazillion links for timelines already developed (for linux, distro's, etc.) but haven't found one that actually creates timelines for academic/business work among those links.

Here's a sample of the kind of results I'm after:
http://www.tomsnyder.com/WWII_folder/TIMELINE.HTML

Has anyone got any timeline software that they can recommend for use with Fedora?

This isn't quite like the example you offered, but it creates Gantt-type timeline charts that are popular in business these days:

http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net

--

-John (john@xxxxxxxxxxx)